I have no earthly idea who this artist is or what album this song was included on or what precise genre it should be classified under, but I like it:
● ESPNDallas.com's Master Tesfatsion looks at yesterday's 6-1 win over the Indians, and, in particular, Derek Holland's strong four-inning effort. So does Drew Davison. So does MLB.com's Joey Nowak, whose last name isn't nearly as interesting as mine.
● Bryan Dolgin's Rangers Magazine looks at the impact of off-season acquisitions Greg Maddux and Tony Fernandez.
● The batch of MLB.com notes includes injury updates on Mike Napoli, Ian Kinsler, and Craig Gentry, all of whom have been slowed by nicks and scrapes to some extent. Gerry Fraley writes that neither Napoli nor Kinsler are keen on rushing back and potentially aggravating a minor injury.
● Ron Washington says that he has no intention of reducing Michael Young's role in the field as a superutility-type player this coming season.
● Scott Feldman is in the best shape of his life. So, too, is Joe Nathan, who Ron Washington says is "back" to his old All-Star form. Given the magnitude of that investment, I hope he's right. Drew Davison's notes include a sitdown with Colby Lewis, which isn't especially interesting to me because there's no mention of his fake hip, while his other notes include actually I don't care anymore, here's a .gif of a fox jumping in the snow