1. Jon Daniels and Ron Washington were both just eaten by a dinosaur while cruising down 183 in Dallas, and you have been granted carte blanche to tweak the active roster, the starting lineup/batting order, and the team's bullpen usage as you see fit. Obviously, there may be more tweaks than you're willing to run through, but if nothing else, what are the 2-3 most pressing issues across all of those areas that you would go about addressing given that power?
2. Rank the Rangers' five current starters on the confidence spectrum; in other words, tell me which starter you feel the best about whenever he takes the mound as of right now, followed by your second choice, third choice, and so forth.
3. I don't want to treat this question as a perpetual crutch, but after another round of heavy criticism was directed towards play-by-play man John Rhadigan (one that seemed to reach maximum intensity during yesterday's game, as his performance apparently drew the ire of many), I sort of feel compelled to ask: Do you want Texas to give up on him less than three weeks into the season? And if so, how would you go about solving the problem? (Note: I cannot fathom Texas pulling the plug before the 2011-12 off-season, and probably not even then, but then there are a lot of things this team does that I don't expect, so speculate away.)
4. How do you end up picking up the vast majority of Rangers games? For example, do you live within the confines of the greater Metroplex area and pick up them up via cable/satellite/FiOS, or do you live out of era and use Extra Innings/MLB.tv? Or does neither apply, and you find yourself as one of the many who is forced to deal with baseball's far-reaching blackout restrictions?
5. If you wielded a hypothetical Hall of Fame hammer vote and could singlehandedly mandate the election of a single player who currently isn't in -- or will have a difficult time getting in -- due to alleged crimes committed against the game itself (Shoeless Joe Jackson, Pete Rose, etc.), PED use (Barry Bonds, Rafael Palmeiro, Mark McGwire, Sammy Sosa, Roger Clemens, etc.), or perceived BBWAA oversight (Lou Whitaker, Alan Trammell, Ron Santo, etc.), who would you put in?