1. What is your final opinion on the Rangers' decision to leave Neftali Feliz snugly tucked into his ninth-inning job? Do you trust that the organization's decision-makers got this right (or at least came closer to being right than being wrong), and/or were actually being transparent in their statement that Feliz would have won a rotation spot had the bullpen not sustained so many hits?
2. Aside from being troubled by defensive kinks. a mysterious "personal issue," and a weird "miscommunication" incident that led to an in-game benching (and subsequent response wherein Borbon seemed to deny committing any sort of punishable offense), are you still feeling good enough about Borbon's job security that you believe he can at least escape the 40-50 days of the season unscathed? And is this David Murphy-in-CF notion a bunch of nonsense that's going to wash out posthaste?
3. Per the Fort Worth Star-Telegram's Jeff Wilson, Alexi Ogando has emerged as the front-runner to slide over to the rotation himself -- given Jason Parks' past assessments of such an idea, is this destined for trouble in your mind, or can Ogando prove at least serviceable during a less extended window of exposure until if/when the rotation depth begins to heal back up?
4. On top of everything else, Dave Bush is reportedly prepared to walk via his opt-out clause if the Rangers don't promise him a roster spot today. What, at this point, is your ideal Opening Day pitching staff, given every factor in play?
5. And now for hopefully the last open-ended crystal ball question for a little while, which you can answer however you see fit: "In 2010, the Rangers will ____________."