1. Is the growing panic over Vladimir Guerrero -- who had one of the worst baserunning mistakes I can recall last night, and is now hitting .212/.270/.321 since July 1st -- justified? Perhaps more importantly, if Guerrero only hits "okay" down the stretch and declines his half of the 2011 mutual option in his contract in order to demand more money (think $10-12 million), do you swallow hard and bring him back or let him walk?
2. Reader-submitted question (via Daniel Stark): "With [the spate] of seemingly conditioning-related injuries (Cruz's hamstring(s), Hamilton's knee, Kinsler's groin, etc.), is it time for the Rangers to implement a better conditioning program for the batters as they did with the pitchers?"
3. Are certain people blowing the effects of the heat at the Ballpark -- vis-a-vis player performance and the Rangers' ability to acquire free-agent pitching talent -- completely out of proportion?
4. How well do you feel this past week's cost-cutting and experience-enhancing "fan initiatives" addressed any lingering fan discontent? If you don't like that question, I guess you can tell a story about the time you dropped a C-note on concessions during one game at the Ballpark or something.
5. Because it's always good to end on a high note: Where does Friday night's thriller rank on your all-time list of most exciting Rangers games? A short list of your top 3-5 favorite games ever might be useful here.