1. What's your final abridged assessment of the Bengie Molina trade? For that matter, am I completely undervaluing the worth of leadership/game-calling/etc. in the context of this trade?
2. A question that could, I suppose, be framed as "just how legitimate is Tommy Hunter?": If the playoffs started tomorrow, would you rather roll with Hunter or Scott Feldman as your No. 3 playoff starter behind Colby Lewis and C.J. Wilson?
3. Have Jarrod Saltalamacchia and/or Taylor Teagarden already seen their last and best chances to establish themselves in the Rangers' organization come and go?
4. Which secondary trade candidates -- that is, guys who aren't quite as buzz-inducing as Cliff Lee or Roy Oswalt, but could still generate value in an abbreviated time frame -- have you found yourself tracking, or would like to see Texas make a run at?
5. We've finally hit the bottom of the question barrel, so here is where you can exercise your option to pose your own question and perhaps see it used next week. The creator of the best question wins a copy of Nickelback's latest album signed by Danny Balis and the first-season DVD of Rich Phillips' "Raceweek" -- or something.