1. With Scott Feldman's rising fielding-independent ERA (4.71) not-so-quietly catching up to his traditional ERA (5.46), is it just about time to find a different use for the Rangers' Opening Day starter? Furthermore, is it too early to call his contract extension a mistake?
2. A gun-to-your-head hypothetical (courtesy of A. Stephens): If the Rangers could afford to sign only one of Josh Hamilton -- who will likely command something in the vicinity of $10 million via arbitration next year, but is still a candidate for a multi-year extension -- or Cliff Lee, which would you choose and why? [Assume that the Rangers would have a semi-realistic shot at re-signing Lee.]
3. Do you feel Neftali Feliz should be groomed as a starter after this season -- a move which would likely entail keeping him in the minors during the early months of the 2011 season? Perhaps more significantly, would his median projection as a starter be good enough to justify switching him out of the closer's role?
4. This has been asked here before, but just for the heck of it: What is the first thing Chuck Greenberg/Nolan Ryan -- or any other incoming ownership group -- should do to improve the Ballpark experience? Cheaper parking/concessions? New scoreboard(s)? An overall face lift?
5. When was the last time you were excited by any sports team as much as you are by Rangers baseball right now?