1. Is it time yet to begin wondering where on earth Ian Kinsler's home run power has disappeared off to? Moreover, should we find ourselves caring all that much so long as he's posting a .370-plus on-base percentage?
2. If Tommy Hunter -- who was excellent in his season debut on Saturday afternoon, tossing a complete-game five-hitter -- maintains a steady pace going forward, Derek Holland returns before the end of the month as the Rangers hope he will, and Rich Harden persists in only being good for 4-5 mediocre innings per start, would you seriously consider going ahead and cutting bait with Harden upon Holland's healthy return?
3. How would you grade general manager Jon Daniels and manager Ron Washington on their on-the-job performance at the season's two-month mark? Phrased another way, has either done anything yet to materially alter how you perceived them coming into the season?
4. What do you make of the major league-playing contingent -- including C.J. Wilson, who stated that instant replay was "overrated, as is governmental over-involvement" -- that strongly opposes any further implementation of instant replay? Is this a case of major league players knowing what's best, or the result of stubbornly clinging to baseball tradition?
5. Which amateur draft prospects -- including, but not limited to, Zach Cox, Michael Choice and Karsten Whitson -- would you most like to see the Rangers select with the 15th-overall pick tomorrow?
[For what it's worth, we're planning to stage a live draft chat tomorrow -- beginning in the 5:00 p.m. CDT hour -- tentatively featuring myself and Jason Parks, possibly Josh Garoon and David Brown, and perhaps another special guest or two. Read along, hold your breath with us as the Rangers make their first-round selections and vent/exult along with us as we strive to make sense of it all. Stay tuned to The Clubhouse for draft rumors, tidbits and thoughts that come down the pipeline over the next 36 hours.]