1. Into which camp(s) do you fall vis-a-vis the Rangers right now: the optimistic camp (now that Texas has won 11 out of 12 games), the pessimistic camp (brutal second-half schedule) or somewhere in between?
2. Was Friday night's somewhat controversial bout yet another example of the umpiring trying to overshadow the rest of the game? Phrased more informally, are you as beaten down by the state of major league umpiring as the majority seems to be?
3. Do you harbor much optimism at this point that the sale of the Rangers will be completed before July 31st, much less before hot commodities such as Cliff Lee -- whom FOXSports.com's Ken Rosenthal suggests could be dealt in the next two weeks -- disappear from the market?
4. And speaking of Lee, a hypothetical trade proposal sans Martin Perez, who nobody seems to want to trade: Seattle is willing to take Tanner Scheppers plus Blake Beavan, but doesn't subsidize any salary, thus precluding any further trades this summer. The trade is completed on July 15th. Do you pull the trigger?
5. Using your eyes alone, what would you deem to be the three best pitches thrown by any current member(s) of the Rangers' pitching staff? (For example, Neftali Feliz's fastball, Tommy Hunter's curveball, etc.)