1. What are your expectations for Derek Holland -- who has supplanted a now-injured Matt Harrison -- in his second rotation go-around? Where would you set the odds that this switch-around ends up becoming permanent even after Harrison returns to full health?
2. How much longer would you roll with the .200/.217/.256-hitting Julio Borbon in center field before opting to pull the plug, and what would be your "solution" to the problem?
3. Are you at all concerned that the Rangers' starting pitchers rank second in all of baseball in average pitches thrown per start (103 pitches per start), with Matt Harrison (who logged 127 pitches in his penultimate start before hitting the disabled list), Colby Lewis and C.J. Wilson all averaging at least 104 pitches per start? Is Texas playing with fire here, or is this merely an extension of the organization's "pushing for a little more" edict that will end in no disastrous consequences?
4. A question perhaps not entirely unrelated to the second question, and perhaps more than a little premature: with more than one-sixth of the season in the books, which present weakness do you believe could be best shored up via the summer trade market, and which players are you targeting in the back of your head? Or should the idea be to build upon a current strength?
5. My creative-thinking tank has finally run dry, so take charge if you're so inclined and suggest a question/topic or two that I might do well to ask next week. The submitter of the best question will win ... well, a friendly shoutout here, and maybe a nice pair of Diamond Cut Jeans.