1. With Rich Harden's velocity worsening with each passing start and no indication of imminent improvement, should Texas attempt to force some sort of move (e.g. attempt to DL him), or simply allow things to play out? And if things don't get better, where is the point on the calendar where you'd probably go ahead and pull the plug?
2. What is your personal AVG/OBP/SLG projection for Justin Smoak over the remainder of the 2010 regular season?
3. On Opening Day 2011, who is the Rangers' starting catcher: Jarrod Saltalamacchia, Taylor Teagarden, Max Ramirez, or somebody not even on our radar yet?
4. Where would you set the odds that we see Chris Davis in the majors again this season? Moreover, is he now more useful as a trade chip than anything else (contingent upon him tearing up Pacific Coast League pitching), or somebody Texas should aim to hang onto as long as possible?
5. A question not remotely related to baseball, because the less time spent thinking about Saturday night's loss the better: If you were going to be stranded indefinitely on a desert island with nothing but a slightly damp notebook full of Jason Parks' scouting notes, a bottle of tequila and an iPod with only enough free space for three music albums, which albums would you pick?