1. Has your opinion of Jon Daniels' and Nolan Ryan's judgment been affected by the revelation that they elected not to fire Ron Washington after learning of his July 2009 dalliance with cocaine?
2. With Tommy Hunter temporarily out of the picture, which two members of the Brandon McCarthy/C.J. Wilson/Matt Harrison trifecta should nail down the last two rotation spots, and what should happen with the pitcher who's left on the outside looking in?
3. On Opening Day 2012, who is the Rangers' starting first baseman: Chris Davis, Justin Smoak, Mitch Moreland or an external trade/free agent acquisition?
4. Which Latin American occupants of the Rangers' spring training complex that entered this year as relative unknowns -- including, but certainly not limited to, Jurickson Profar, Luis Sardinas, Alexi Ogando, Omar Beltre and Jorge Alfaro -- are you the most excited about?
5. I already posed this exact question about six months ago, but I feel obligated to pose it again: What is Baseball Time in Arlington, as a whole, doing right and wrong? What should we be writing more about and what could we be doing better? On a related note, should we even bother with gameday threads this year? Compliment us, castigate us, it doesn't matter. We want to hear it. You're not going to hurt our feelings because, as one poster here once famously put it, "Geeks write. Players play."