1. In light of David Brown's encouraging Friday morning report on Derek Holland, are there any realistic or semi-realistic top-of-the-rotation trade options (e.g. Matt Cain, Ricky Nolasco, etc.) that you'd feel comfortable acquiring even if you had to give up Holland to seal the deal?
2. Is there any merit to the Tim Cowlishaw-propagated idea that Vladimir Guerrero is a better fit in the lineup's two-hole than Michael Young?
3. Where would you set the over/under on the number of innings that will be pitched by Rich Harden in 2010? Also, is Keith Law's pessimistically tilted scouting report on Harden worth considering, or is this a case of the Harden alarmism becoming too overwrought?
4. Does Matt Harrison's slimmed-down figure and increased velocity this spring give you hope that he can yet become a league-average pitcher strikeout-wise?
5. And now time, once again, for something a little bit different: Which Rangers hairdo annoys you the most? Potential answers include Michael Young's perfect coiffure, Ian Kinsler's 60s shag and/or Ron Washington's ... yeah.