1. When viewed in conjunction with his previous transgressions and coaching-related issues, does the well-publicized Danny Gutierrez oversight raise any additional warning flags, or is this merely one of those "nothing to see here" incidents?
2. Which three Rangers starting pitchers will log the most major league innings in 2010? Feel free to take job security and injury risk into consideration when answering; remember, Derek Holland (138.1 IP) landed in the top three last season despite having not made his first major league start until May 22nd.
3. Assuming that Julio Borbon starts at least 100 or so games in center field in 2010, how do you expect his defense to manifest in terms of runs above or below league average? In other words, how will Borbon's defense compare to that of the league-average defensive center fielder? Phrase your answer in the "-5 < x < 0" syntax if you're so inclined.
4. How encouraged are you by Clint Hurdle's proactive approach -- as extensively detailed by Evan Grant of the Dallas Morning News -- towards straightening out the likes of Ian Kinsler, Josh Hamilton and Chris Davis?
5. In anticipation of pitchers and catchers reporting to Surprise, Arizona this coming Thursday, finish this sentence in any positive or negative way that you see fit: "The No. 1 storyline during Rangers spring training will be _________."