1. Out of all the contracts that have been signed up through this past week's winter meetings, which two do you consider to be the single best/worst deals in terms of bang for the buck?
2. If the Rangers happen to fall short in the Cliff Lee sweepstakes, and the reason for that being the case mostly stems from New York offering seven years when the Rangers were unable to make the same commitment, which emotion is the most overpowering: frustration that Texas didn't guarantee the one extra year necessary to re-sign him, or relief that Texas didn't hand out a potentially downright foolish contract?
3. Assuming that the Angels land Adrian Beltre (whom the Rangers are said to be all but 'out' on, perhaps in part because the Michael Young trade talk has virtually died), how concerned are you that Anaheim will overtake Texas in 2011?
4. If the Rangers actually do win the Cliff Lee sweepstakes (assume a six- to seven-year contract worth no less than $23 million per season), would you support the idea of pushing the Rangers' pile of chips to the center of the table and acquiring Zach Greinke or Matt Garza -- despite the possibly prohibitive price tags -- in addition to Lee? Or is the sense of urgency to add another arm mostly eliminated by just Cliff Lee alone?
5. What's your final, best guess on the exact date/time when news of Cliff Lee's decision hits the internet?