1. Beyond the raucous post-Game 6 celebration (which will assuredly linger on our minds from '10 'til infinity), what do you consider to be the one or two most memorable moments of the Rangers' historic ALCS triumph?
2. At present, who do you consider to be the Rangers' single most marketable player, and why? (Among the more viable answers are Michael Young, Elvis Andrus, Josh Hamilton and Neftali Feliz, but I'm genuinely curious as to whether people regard the current nominal "face of the franchise" -- that is, Young -- as the team's most marketable commodity.)
3. Given Tommy Hunter's cumulative FIP-friendly but earned run-heavy performance in two post-season starts to date (7.1 IP, 11 H, 6 R, 5 ER, 0 BB, 12 K, 1 HR) and Derek Holland's lights-out ALCS showing, should the Rangers lend any serious consideration to starting Holland in Game 4 of the World Series?
4. A gun-to-your-head hypothetical question: You can sign one of Josh Hamilton (four years, $60-65 million; buys out two free agent years), C.J. Wilson (four years, $60-65 million; buys out three free agent years) or Nelson Cruz (four years, $30-35 million; buys out one free agent year) to a long-term deal at the stated terms. All estimates have been adjusted for arbitration eligibility and projected player value; Cruz's deal is as much about cost certainty as player control, if not more so. All three players are currently in their age-29 seasons. Who do you sign, and why?
5. Throw down your World Series predictions here, as well as any off-the-wall and oddly specific predictions you feel like throwing out there (e.g. Andres Blanco hitting a pinch-hit game-winning home run, or something).