1. How greatly are the post-season performances of Cliff Lee (fantastic) and Vladimir Guerrero (awful) affecting your opinion of their value going into 2011? In other words, if -- before the playoffs began --you didn't want to see the Rangers go any higher than, say, $115 million in their bid to re-sign Lee, are you now willing to see Texas run the bidding into $120-130 million territory?
2. Rank the degrees of trust you have in each of the Rangers' relievers right now, from greatest to least (listed here alphabetically): Neftali Feliz, Derek Holland, Michael Kirkman, Darren O'Day, Alexi Ogando, Darren Oliver, and Clay Rapada,
3. Given that Josh Hamilton is piling up walks in bunches and that Guerrero is doing very little at the plate right now, should manager Ron Washington contemplate bumping Nelson Cruz and/or Ian Kinsler above Guerrero and into the cleanup spot? Or would such a move disrupt the delicate balance of the lineup, as some might argue? (Note: Your thoughts on the importance of "lineup protection" will likely influence your answer).
4. Even though the Rangers will face lefties twice in New York (Andy Pettitte in Game 3; CC Sabathia in Game 4 or Game 5), is there still any semblance of an argument to be made for starting Jorge Cantu over Mitch Moreland at first base again in this series? And if the Rangers should somehow advance to the World Series, do you continue to carry Cantu?
5. Predict the final outcome of this 2010 ALCS following the format in this example: "Rangers win 4-2, Clay Rapada wins the final game." Or something loosely along those lines, anyway.