1. Given the disturbing direction in which Ian Kinsler's plate approach seems to be trending, has the 27-year-old second baseman put himself at any sort of heightened risk of a Hank Blalock-esque plunge in offensive value going forward?
2. Should the Texas Rangers go ahead and shut down an ailing Josh Hamilton, irrespective of what happens during Sunday afternoon's series finale against the first-place Angels?
3. Assuming that Pudge is retained through the 2010 season (and make no mistake, that's still a fairly big assumption), predict next season's playing time distribution behind the plate between Pudge, Jarrod Saltalamacchia, Taylor Teagarden and Max Ramirez. Account for potential health implications.
4. Whom is the Rangers' starting first baseman on Opening Day 2011: Chris Davis, Justin Smoak or somebody else altogether?
5. Finally, an off-the-beaten-path question: If you could change one thing about the Rangers Ballpark in Arlington fan experience, what would it be?
[Two final things: First, as a patently harsh critic of Hank Blalock who has ridden him very hard this season, I feel obliged to commend him for his eventual game-winning homer in the bottom of the sixth inning on Saturday evening. Might as well eulogize his positive accomplishments now, because he's nearing the end of his Rangers career and we're not going to get many more chances to do so.
Second, many thanks to everybody who chimed in on the state of the website last Sunday morning with both praise and criticism. Reader feedback is an invaluable commodity, something that we treasure and actively utilize when it comes down to creating baseball content that people actually want to read, and for that we thank you. Suffice it to say that we have some interesting ideas that we expect to flesh out in the coming weeks ...]