1. Now that the Max Ramirez-for-Mike Lowell deal has officially collapsed, what should be 'Plan B' for Texas?
2. What is the single biggest aspect of Ron Washington's managerial skill set which must be improved upon in 2010?
3. With Seattle aggressively adding pieces left and right (e.g. Chone Figgins, Cliff Lee and now Milton Bradley), should the Rangers be feeling any sort of sense of urgency to "keep pace" in the race for divisional supremacy?
4. Open-ended question: Knowing what we currently know about the composition of the Rangers' 40-man roster, which player do you believe will end up having the most valuable campaign in 2010? Define "valuable" however you see fit.
5. Finish this sentence: "In order to be perceived as successful owners, Chuck Greenberg and Nolan Ryan must _______."
[If you've been wondering where I've been for the last four days or so (and why anybody would miss me with the website in the very capable hands of Jason, David and Trip is anybody's guess), let's just say that finals and graduation ended up receiving slightly higher priority than baseball. My undergraduate career is over, and candidly speaking, I'm not at all sure what's coming next, but I aspire to make whatever that something is special. Thanks for reading.]