1. In light of reports that Bud Selig will step down from the commissioner's post following the 2012 season, what will his two-decade tenure be best remembered for?
2. Taking into account everything that has transpired since Nolan Ryan's proclaimation that the Rangers' payroll would remain right around $68 million, where would you set the over/under for the Rangers' Opening Day 2010 payroll?
3. How much interest do you possess in free agent first baseman/designated hitter Nick Johnson? Expounding upon that a little bit, how would you weigh the top-flight on-base skills against his age (31 years old), injury-riddled health history and expected contractual demands?
4. Rank the Rangers' last four general managers -- Tom Grieve (1984-1994), Doug Melvin (1994-2001), John Hart (2001-2005) and Jon Daniels (2005-present) -- from best to worst.
5. If you're so inclined, post a question that you would like to pose to former Rangers scout and current FanHouse national baseball analyst Frankie Piliere; the best ones will be considered for an upcoming website Q&A. For best results, post your question before 3:00 p.m. CST Sunday.