1. Would you rather stick with current ownership knowing that the current management team would remain safe, or gamble with a lesser-known ownership group and run the risk of Nolan Ryan, Jon Daniels and/or other key figures being unseated?
2. You've been alloted $50 million -- I know, I know, tough to believe -- for ballpark renovations and/or upgrades, parking expansion, the attempted revival of Glorypark, whatever. How do you use that money?
3. Reader-submitted question (courtesy of A. Stephens): "Is it conspiratorial to think that while Ron Washington has earned some security, Nolan Ryan and Jon Daniels are likely to have less patience with another April stumble given that Clint Hurdle is on the payroll?"
4. A twist on last week's prospect-related question in anticipation of this week's tentative publication of the BBTiA Top 25 Prospect Rankings: Which well-regarded Rangers prospect(s) do you think will fail to live up to the hype?
5. Pull out your crystal ball and finish his sentence however you see fit: "Three years from now, Chris Davis is _______."
[This will probably be the final question in the "crystal ball" series, given that we're running out of really interesting boom-or-bust major league players. Well, I guess there's always Matt Harrison, but he's not really a high-profile name.]