What is your opinion of the A.J. Pierzynski signing?
MJH on accountability
Amidst the overwhelming disappiontment we've been subjected to the last couple weeks, we are still in the "playoffs" or at least a play-in game. However you want to look at it. We still have some baseball left to play. Several predictions to think through:
1) What do you think Yu's line will be for the game?
2) What about Hamilton's?
3) How will the lineup be against the lefty Saunders - Moreland, Napoli, or Young at first? Who DHs? Gentry or Murphy?
4) Final score?
1) Yu throws a solid game - 7IP, 4H, 2BB, 2 Rs, 8 SOs
2) Hamilton: 0-4, 3 Ks
3) I think Moreland and Murphy both play. Napoli at catcher. So no Soto or Gentry.
4) Rangers win 5-3. Strong start from Yu. Beltre goes 3-4, w/ a big home run late in the game and carries the team on to the ALDS. Who knows after that.
I hope you guys win so we can whoop on you some more! Hahaha
Rangers win 7-4 Darvish 7 IP 2 ER 7K 2BBHamilton goes 1-4 2 SO Lineup: 2b kinsler, ss andrus, cf hamilton, dh beltre, rf cruz, 3b young, lf murphy, 1b napoli, c soto
Stuey, fuck off.
Nadel gets to say hello win column (or the playoff equivalent).
Soto will catch Yu.
Darvish 9 IP, 0 ER, 0 H, 0 BB, 15K. Error on MY playing 3B in the 9th ruining the perfect game.
Rangers win 7-0. Kinsler & Elvis come up huge.
1) 7.1 IP / 1 ER / 11 K / 1 BB / 3 H2) 0-5 4Ks3) 2B-Kinsler; SS-Andrus; LF-Hamilton; 3B-Beltre; RF-Cruz; DH-Young; 1B-Napli; C-Soto; CF-Gentry4) Rangers 4-1
Also: I predict the Wildcard Round will go the full 1 games with the Rangers moving on by taking the finale. They'll also win the first game and the one in the middle.
1. Darvish: 6.2 IP/2 runs/8 K's/1 BB2. Hamilton: 1-4, single, RBI, 2 K's3. 1B - Michael Young, C - Soto, DH - Napoli4. Rangers win 5-2
If you ask me, the way this series is formatted the team that wins the first game has too much of an overwhelming advantage over the team they're playing against.
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.